A Confused Racist Country - Sri Lanka

 A Confused Racist Country


If you ever thought there were human beings you balanced on the knife edge with one side of pride for nation and the other side the discrimination for anything thats not, EXCEPT white skin, oh brothers and sisters, its the Sri Lankan.


Take this into account, my uncle has a problem with black people, for some reason she does. SHE has no clue why, but over time living in North America she's got influenced by the fact that white people have problems with black people on account of the systemic racism, and indirectly and subconsciously she has a problem with them as well. Man this is as fucked up as you can get. 


I have heard her multiple times discriminate black people and for no reason what so ever, just point blank because a person of some celebrity or political known is black she immediately reacts saying in most part "oh she's black, no" or my personal favourite was when Prince Harry married Megan Markel and moved away from royalty, "its because that woman is black, no".


Its funny, Sri Lankans have this awful and incredibly ignorant notion that Whites are superior and the same time that people of their own colour ARE NOT. Yes, thats fucked up right? All you guys have read my blogs, I think you can see a pattern. A clear and third world pattern.


Heres the premise of the Sri Lankan mindset for colour discrimination and what happened to me just now.


My uncle, a "special" kinda fella, mentioned that colour is now negated from any Disney movies, my aunt, the loud mouth, sinhala, buddhist foreign passport holder never went to a foreign school and had ever had any influence in discrimination FROM BLACK people - decides to chime in : Saying, "black people are so discriminatory".


Yes, you read that correctly. I took offence, I mean of course I did. I have plenty of friend who are that colour, for the fact of the matter being that I HATE calling them "BLACK friends", why would you call anyone by the colour of their skin and the word friend afterwards.


I lashed out, and oh boy was she shocked, heh. My wife, who also has this racist strand of DNA decided to defend her. Bad move. 


I told her to "take that back, apologize" because she's offended someone in the crowd she was having a discussion with. In her own Words, "I won't take it back". That was it, I went after her and my wife for defending her.


I told them, if they didn't know that "you people are the most racists", "you people discriminate because of skin". My wife chimes in and says "well there you go, how can you say that" Then I come back with the logic that Sri Lankans can never figure out, "so, let me get this straight, she (the aunt), can say something offensive, where I got offended and I am suppose to keep quiet, but the moment I point out she's just said something discriminatory its ignored, BUT when I say something discriminatory I am at fault and I become the cause of this???"


Being of Sri Lankan education and Sri Lanka incest, interbred minds, neither could answer, all my aunt can do is Yell and YELL and YELL. heh.


If your born in Sri Lanka, grew up there, educated (which is nothing much by the way, there are door knobs more educated that Sri Lankans) and work there, believe me all my readers, ya'll are racist, discriminatory, ignorant, caused incest by products of a third world country.


Ciao

Popular posts from this blog

BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE : ;-)

This is the End .... The Doors (Sri Lanka Version)

"Good School" - What goes UP must come DOWN