You Voted for a Village Man again ...Congrats lol

 The 2nd DownFall of the Self Proclaimed Greatest People

Image


Isn't it KARMA that within just 5 years the people who have caused so many problems and escaped under the radar are now once again in shit.


This is pure KARMA and I am loving it. After what these people did to me.....this is me sitting back with popcorn and enjoying this.


I hope those "good School" graduates are having a blast...this is what free education to your third world country looks like gentlemen....


I remember one time those "rich" Colombo 7 crowd used to get Michelin star chefs to their venues and have them make rice and curry lololololol hahahahaha


The arrogance and fucked up culture takes a lot of shit dont it.....So is it worse to be Sri Lankan? 




YEP 


Adios bitches

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE : ;-)

This is the End .... The Doors (Sri Lanka Version)

"Good School" - What goes UP must come DOWN